The majority of my spare time at the moment is spent watching some kind of show on Netflix, so I thought I would share with you what I’ve been loving and what I’m planning on watching next.
- Pretty Little Liars. I have already seen all of the episodes before but I wanted to re-watch them all in order without any pauses waiting for the next season to be released. I have been binge watching it since starting it again, I love it just as much as the first time I watched it.
- To all the boys I’ve loved before. A lot of people having been raving about this film and I can see why, it’s so cheesy and heart-warming and just so easy to watch.
- Love, Rosie is a classic for me, one of my all time favourite films to watch. It’s so easy watching and such a cute film. This is the film I’ll watch when I don’t really know what I’m in the mood to watch or if I can’t find anything.
What’s on my ‘to watch next’ list:
- Unforgotten. I missed it when it was on tv and so many people have been raving about it so it must be good. It’s definitely my kind of show too.
- Riverdale. I can’t wait for the new season to come out so I will most likely re-watch the old seasons whilst I wait for the new one.
- American Horror Story. I’m a bit late to the party with this one but it’s still one I’m really looking forward to watching.
If you have any Netflix recommendations then please leave them in the comments, I’m always looking for something new to watch!