I thought I would share some of my favourite things about Autumn as it is my most favourite season and there’s so many things I enjoy doing at this time of year.
So these are a few of my favourite things about Autumn..
- All the Autumnal coloured leaves. The reds, oranges, yellows and browns, they make everything look so pretty and colourful.
- Having a cosy evening in, wrapped in blankets, watching films with lots of candles lit is the perfect evening in Autumn. One of my favourite films to watch at this time of year is definitely Hocus Pocus.
- The colder weather is something I always look forward to at this time of year, I love to layer up and wear big cosy jumpers and hats, scarves and big coats to keep warm.
- Changing up my makeup and wearing berry lipstick shades is something I look forward to in Autumn. One of my favourites are Dose of Colours liquid lipstick in ‘mood’.
- Making my bedroom all cosy with fairy lights and candles, and bringing in some halloween decorations is one of my favourite things in Autumn.
- The smell of bonfires. One of my favourite smells, it just makes me so happy.
What are your favourite things about Autumn? x