Lipstick is one of my favourite parts when doing my makeup. I love that you can change up a look just by changing the lipstick. I’m more of a liquid lipstick type of girl by I do love a regular lipstick too.
I thought I would share some of my current favourite lipsticks that have been my go to’s for the last couple of months.
1. The Kat Von D liquid lipstick in bow’n’arrow has been my absolute favourite for the last year or so. Its staying power is amazing, it’s so comfortable to wear and the colour is the perfect nude.
2. Dose of colours in Mood was my perfect autumn/winter lipstick. The colour is a really nice kind of Burgundy/brown shade. It is comfortable on the lips, sometimes matte lipsticks can be drying on the lips but this one isn’t.
3. Mac’s lipstick in Velvet Teddy, I think this is most peoples favourite to be honest. It is the most perfect nude shade, and you can change the tone slightly by using different lip liners with it to give it a new look.
4. Jouer lip creme in Rayanne, this has been my go to the last few weeks, it’s the colour that I’ve been loving the most recently. It’s a cool tone mauve/brown shade, it lasts all day without touching up and it smells like chocolate so I really can’t complain haha.
5. And last but not least, the Too Faced melted matte lipstick in Cool Girl. This is more of a warmer toned brown so it’s quite different to my other lipsticks but I love it just as much. It is very comfortable to wear, needs no touching up throughout the day and I just love the formula of it. I will definitely be getting more shades in this lipstick.
Now that we’re getting into Spring and coming up to Summer, I want to try more peachy shades and just more brighter shades as I always seem to stick to nude lipsticks or a darker lip. If you have any recommendations then please do let me know, I would love to try out some new ones.
Thank you so much for reading. x