I’ve been lacking in ideas for blog posts recently so I thought I would do a bit of a Q&A so you can get to know me a little bit better.
1. How many tattoos/piercings do I have?
I have 2 tattoos, I have a tiny heart on the side on my little finger and ‘carpe diem’ on the side of my index finger. I have 4 piercings at the moment, just 1 piercing on each ear, my nose and my belly button. I am wanting to get some more ear piercings soon though.
2. My favourite animal.
I would probably say my favourite animal is an Elephant. After dogs and cats.
3. My future goals.
My ultimate goal is to work for myself. I’m not a massive fan of working for someone else and having to revolve your life around it.
4. Something I fantasise about.
Having my own home and being able to decorate it however I like.
5. My celebrity crush
Dylan O’Brien! I’m obsessed with Styles, his character in Teen Wolf!!
6. Which country do you wish to visit?
I’m dying to go to Australia! Me and my family are planning on going for a few weeks next year and I cannot wait.
7. Do you write with your right hand or left?
I’m a lefty but I can also write pretty well with my right hand.
8. Which smell do you like the most?
I love most things coconut scented.
9. What type of movies do you like?
I love watching action movies, they’re probably my favourite although I do love Disney films. (it goes from one extreme to the other haha)
10. Which flower is your favorite?
Hydrangeas are my favourite flowers, I just think they’re so pretty!
11. Do you have a fear of heights?
I have a slight fear of heights, however I did a skydive last year and loved it so much so I haven’t been too bothered of heights since.
12. Which season is your favorite?
Spring and Autumn are my favourite seasons, they have the really nice in between weather when it’s not too cold but not too hot either and all the colours are just so pretty in Spring and Autumn.
13. Do you have any pets?
I don’t unfortunately. I am however trying to persuade my mum to let me get either a cat or a dog.
14. What is your favorite quote?
‘She believed she could, so she did’
15. What is your favorite type of clothing?
I am a sucker for a nice oversized hoodie/sweatshirt. I’m all about the comfort.
16. What is your star sign?
I am a true Scorpio.
17. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your driving skills?
I would say I’m a good 8. I don’t think my driving is bad really, I wouldn’t say its perfect but it’s not the worst either, haha!
18. On a scale of 1-10, with 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest, rate your cooking skills?
Oh I’m terrible at cooking so I would say probably a 4. I can cook the most simple meals but I still struggle haha.
19. What app do you use most?
Instagram is probably my most used app.
20. What is the last book you read.
The last book I read was The Couple Next Door. The best book I’ve ever read!
I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little bit better. If you have any blog posts you would like me to do then please let me know. Thank you so much for reading x