I can’t believe we’re now already in March, this year is going way too fast! As we have now started a new month I thought I would share some beauty products I’ve been loving over the past month.
1. The Origins original skin cleaning makeup removing jelly has been my absolute favourite cleanser to remove my makeup! I’m not going to lie, I was a makeup wipe user before this, and I know makeup wipes aren’t good for your skin but they’re just a lot easier. However, since using this I haven’t even wanted to use a makeup wipe as my skin just feels so clean afterwards and any blemishes I’ve had have cleared up so much quicker than normal. I am OBSESSED with this product!!
2. Carli Bybel deluxe edition palette. Since getting this for Christmas, this has been my go to palette! The eyeshadows are so pigmented, they have no fall out which is great because who has time to be dealing with that?! Nobody. The highlighters in the palette are insane too, they give the BEST glow ever! I’m just so in love with this palette.
3. Laura Gueller gilded honey highlighter. This highlighter is just amazing!! There are just no words to describe how beautiful this looks on your skin.
4. Jouer cosmetics Limited Edition Anniversary long-wear lip creme in ‘Rayanne’. This liquid lipstick is my perfect colour and is so comfortable to wear, it’s my absolute favourite at the moment and have been wearing it non stop. It doesn’t leave your lips feeling dry at all, it lasts so long during the day and wears really well.
5. Real techniques mini expert face brush. I have always loved the expert face brush by real techniques for foundation but the mini one is just more comfortable to use, it doesn’t take up as much room in your makeup bag either and it’s just so cute. Who doesn’t love a mini?!
6. Bobbi Brown Skin Long-wear Weightless foundation. This foundation is just a dream! As I have super oily skin, the fact that this foundation is matte, makes it so much more appealing to me. It’s matte, full coverage, long-wearing and has a super flawless finish without making you look caked in makeup.
So these have been my favourite beauty products over the last month, let me know if you have tried any of these or if there’s anything I should try! Thank you so much for reading! x